Professional Installation Advantages
Advantages of the professional installation services available from Kennel Installations include:
- Highly trained personnel have manufacturing experience, ensuring they are efficient and knowledgeable about how to install your equipment.
- We communicate with general contractors at each project stage and focus on meeting project deadlines.
- Crews understand how to avoid, troubleshoot and resolve issues that may arise in the field... and they will!
- Isolation panels leveled and sealed to match the irregular floor slope.
- Problem solving if there is miscommunication about wall issues not previously identified such as the location of light switches, thermostats and windows.
- On-site adjustments and modifications for wall coverings.
- We partner with Mason Company to create the experience of one-stop shopping for your equipment and installation needs, eliminating the need to coordinate with a third party contractor about scheduling or invoices.
- Crews arrive on time, ready to unload the delivery truck and start work... so don't break your back.
- Staging of equipment is conducted quickly because of our experience – no wasted time means less installation cost.
- We provide all necessary tools and equipment.
- Installation time and cost is reduced because we are familiar with the products and the process; for most customers and general contractors their first installation is their only installation and the learning curve can be steep, time consuming and expensive without proper experience.
- Fully insured.
- Work is warranted for three years compared to most contractors one year warranty.
- Final walk-through and inspection with owner's representative.